Important Changes on Critiques
Print/Digital Competition Results
Print/Digital Competition Judges
Print Competition Documents
SPECIAL NOTES For the July 23, 2020 Quarterly Print Competition
It is time to submit your images—our second quarterly print competition will soon be here!
- PLEASE BE ATTENTIVE TO THE DEADLINE DATES AND TIMES! -
- Entry Deadline: Early - Monday July 13, 2020 at 11pm
Late - Thursday July 16, 2020 at 11pm
- Entry Fee: Members - $10/image (early deadline); $15/image (late deadine)
Non-Members - $15/image (early deadline); $20/image (late deadline)
- You may only enter digital images in the quarterly print competition.
- You may enter up to 10 digital images, with a maximum of five in any one category. *
- If your image has already merited at a MDPPA print competition or at SE District or IPC, it is no longer eligible for any further MDPPA competition.
- The competition will take place ONLINE and will be broadcast through Facebook Live.
- Start Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Enter your images at www.printcompetition.com by the deadline
Our 2020 July Print Competition judges are IPC Affiliated:
Cris Duncan, M.Photog., M.Photog Artist, Master Craftsman, CPP
Kari Douma, M.Photog., Master Craftsman, CPP
3rd judge TBD
*Before submitting your images, it is important for all entrants to read and understand the current Print Competition Rules document on this page. There were a few small changes in 2019. Review these changes carefully before submitting your entries.
1. The Wedding category — images must be made on the day of the wedding. Refer to the wedding category description on page 4.
2. Creative category — Refer to the Creative category description on page 4.
3. Subject matter (same subject) — Refer to #5, Subject Matter, on page 5.